Day 1 Prayer Directive (Prayer Revival)
CALVARY WORSHIP CENTRE PRAYER REVIVAL – PRAYER DIRECTIVES
Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
DAY ONE – HONOURING GOD
We come before You, Father as your children in Christ Jesus. We are so happy, Lord, to join together today to give You Honour and Glory.
- Thank God for sending Jesus to die on the cross in payment for our sins and for giving us access to our Father.
- Thank God for sending the Holy Spirit to empower us, teach us and guide us and to help us now as we pray.
- Thank God for His presence with us as we pray. Declare like David, (Psalm 16:11) “You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
- Thank God for being our loving Heavenly Father. You are Love. Thank You for loving us first.
1 John 4:19 “We love Him because He first loved us.”
- Thank God for positioning us in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:6
- To get a Heavenly perspective on life and earth.
- So that we can bring Heaven’s Perspective and Authority to Earth.
- We position ourselves as God’s children to pray from Heaven’s perspective.
EXALTING AND DECLARING WHO GOD IS IN OUR LIVES:
- You are All Knowing.
Job 37:16 “Do you know how the clouds are balanced, Those wondrous works of Him who is perfect in knowledge?”
Psalm 147:5 “Great is our Lord, and mighty in power;
His understanding is infinite.”
1 John 3:20; Romans 11:33.
- You are All Powerful.
- You are Everywhere.
Jeremiah 23:23,24, Psalm 139: 7-12
- You are Unchanging
- You are Holy –
Leviticus 11:44; Psalm 99:9
- You are Righteous – (Jehovah Tsidkenu) Your holiness is manifested in Your Righteousness.
Psalm 116:5; Jeremiah 23:6; Ezra 9:15; 2 Corinthians 5:21
- You are Sovereign
- You are Merciful – God not giving us what we deserve – punishment. E.g. Prodigal son Luke 15
Deuteronomy 4:31; Psalms 103:8; Romans 5:8; Ephesians 2:4.
- You are Good and Good toward us – You want good things for us.
Psalm 31:19; Psalm 145: 9; Psalm 103; Matthew 19:17.
- You are Gracious – Unmerited Favor
Favor for salvation – Romans 11:6; Ephesians 2:8-9.
Favor (strength) to fulfill Your purposes – Luke 2:52
- You are Faithful – Faithful to Your Word and to us.
Psalm 119:90; Lamentations 3:21-23; 2 Thessalonians 3:3
- You are our Source for All Things – Our I AM THAT I AM.
Exodus 3:14; Isaiah 43:10; Jeremiah 24:7
- You are My Saviour, Redeemer, and Restorer – Please intervene to save, to redeem, and to restore what has been lost from us.
Job 19:25; Psalm 19:14; Isaiah 43:1; Psalms 23:3; 51:12; 80:19; Lamentations 5:21
- You are Our Deliverer –
Exodus 18:10; Psalm 18; 34:4; 107:6; Acts 12:11.
- You are Our Protector – Psalm 91
- Strong Tower – Prov. 18:10
- Angels guard us – Psalm 34:7; 91:11; 103:20
- We are the sheep of His pasture –
- He will keep us – Psalm 17:8; 41:2;
- So we trust You, Lord – Psalm 56:3; Proverbs 3:5,6
- You are Our Provider – 2 Corinthians 9:10; Philippians 4:19; Matthew 7:11; James 1:17 Thank You Father For Providing:
- Your Son, Jesus. – Salvation and Authority
- Your Holy Spirit.
- The Word of God.
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit to strengthen and encourage us.
- You are Our Sanctifier – Jehovah M’Kaddesh – to be set apart for God’s service.
1 Thessalonians 5:23; Hebrews 10:22; 2 Timothy 2:21; John 17:17; Ephesians 5:26,27
- You are Present with Us – Jehovah Shammah
Exodus 48:35 Your presence has been with me in the past, and will be with me in the future so I am secure in the present.
Psalm 46:1 “help” – a help that has been found to be reliable, a strong hold in the past, so that any future calamity is no reason to fear.
Exodus 33:14; Psalm 31:20; Hebrews 13:5; John 17:17,18; 21-23
Thank You Lord for Your Presence in our lives. Lord, we desire to be carriers of Your presence to this hurting world.
We are temples of Your Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:19 Fill us up with You, Lord to become a light to the world for Jesus.
“that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,”
Lord, we honor You, above all else and we give ourselves to You again this day. We are Yours, Lord! We are Yours!
Arise God, in Your glory. We declare that the whole earth is filled with Your glory!
Psalm 72:19 “And blessed be His glorious name forever! And let the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen and Amen.”
Psalm 68:1 “Let God arise, Let His enemies be scattered…”
Read Psalm 24